Our 30 years of combined global experience helps make sense of an ever connected world. We can help bridge borders and simplify your life. Our diverse experience, skill sets and backgrounds help us approach challenges from multiple angles. This dynamic creates better solutions for clients.
Our unique experience and investment platform allow us to offer integrated solutions for clients with both Canadian and U.S. assets. Whether it's an IRA or RRSP, we can help you manage both.
Questions we can help answer:
- We are moving back to Canada, what should we do with our investments?
- What should I do with my 401(k)/IRA?
- Should U.S. citizens have TFSAs?
- Are my children eligible for an RESP in Canada?
- Will we owe U.S. estate tax?
- What should I do with my U.S. inheritance?
- My spouse is American. Does that change anything?
- When should I take Social Security? Do I qualify for CPP?
- Can I retire?
Whether your goal is retirement, funding your children’s education, or passing your wealth to the next generation, you need a plan. Financial planning is the cornerstone of a successful investment experience. We help you identify your goals, and chart a course to reach them regardless of what side of the border they fall on.
Tax & Estate Planning
It’s not what you make but what you keep that matters. We focus on maximizing after-tax returns, keeping as much as possible for you and your estate. We will work with your existing team of tax and estate professionals, or help you create your own cross-border team of advisors.
Raymond James advisors are not tax advisors and we recommend that clients seek independent advice from a professional advisor on tax-related matters.